About the Austin Counties Car Club

Founded in 1975, the Austin Counties Car Club caters for Austin cars and derived & related commercial vehicles manufactured from 1939 – 54, (to 1957 for some commercial derivatives) starting with the Austin 8 h.p. and ending with the last pre-BMC Austin, and the last new Austin car to have a separate chassis, the A40 Somerset.

The club is run by enthusiasts – all club officers and representatives work on an entirely voluntary, unpaid basis. The club is open to all with an interest in our vehicles, whether owner of a ‘Counties’ vehicle or not.

The full range of models covered is: