- @alex_house Please try the email for Peter Simmonds on the 'Contact Us' page. firstname.lastname@example.org 12:36:24 PM May 17, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to alex_house ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @alex_house Contact us via the club's website ( https://t.co/K2iAPLFJF7 ) and we will be more than happy to try and help. 11:19:24 AM May 17, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to alex_house ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @POLcomheritage Just to confirm, the Pride of Longbridge rally is definitely cancelled, as would like to avoid unnecessary travel? Thanks! 06:58:34 AM April 16, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to POLcomheritage ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AustinCounties first day at the @practicalclassicsrestoration show https://t.co/ca3BglT0xE 10:18:35 AM March 05, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to AustinCounties ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Eve of the Practical Classics Restoration at the NEC. Come see our stand in Hall 9 stand 465! 09:21:04 PM March 04, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ClassicMotorNEC: Our sister show @NECRestoShow is in FIVE weeks! Get advance tickets here: https://t.co/z2aTMJikoc #ClassicCars https:/… 07:28:39 PM February 15, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ClassicMotorNEC: Hey #BrumHour. 5 & 6 March Our sister show @NECRestoShow comes to #Birmingham Tickets here: https://t.co/z2aTMJikoc ht… 09:45:39 PM January 30, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Final day for the ACCC stand @ClassicMotorNEC https://t.co/XicMaXwYTE 11:25:37 AM November 15, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Getting busier on the ACCC stand 4-592 @ClassicMotorNEC https://t.co/V7eLP2DSsO 01:04:26 PM November 14, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lots of interest in @davewhy A40 Sports here at #NECClassic https://t.co/COHYhlofAV 11:55:15 AM November 14, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The post code for the rally venue is incorrectly shown asWF4 $RH. This was of course a typo – and should have read WF4 4RH. Please return your completed entries by 15th June 2018.
Please note that the date for the club’s May ‘Barn Day’ is not 28th May as advertised in the latest edition of ‘County Counsel’ but is in fact Saturday 12th May. Apologies for any confusion caused.
Used Spares Rep. Graham Potts has drawn the club’s attention to an auction due to take place in Bicester on 21st March of ‘affordable classics’ from the Jaguar Land-Rover collection. The auction, run by Brightwells, includes a few ‘Counties’ vehicles, … Continue reading
Spares Secretary Ray Dawes has asked that members’ attention is drawn to a supplier of parts for the A40s of our era, some of which are cheaper than he can obtain them for – in particular remanufactured dashboard knobs (see … Continue reading
Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery, 23 – 25 March 2018 at the NEC Birmingham Come along & visit the Austin Counties Car Club on stand 5-740 A discount ticket offer for Saturday/Sunday will be enclosed … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, and members will receive their renewal form with the next ‘County Counsel’ which should be on your doormat before Christmas. If you’d like to renew before then, please see our membership page to download … Continue reading
Ray Dawes has provided some instructions for fitting the oil filter adapter kit (supplied by Hydrajaws) to A40 engines. These can be found within the Technical Articles page.
Spares Secretary Ray Dawes has now updated the club’s Spares Booklet, to reflect our current range of spares available to members. A printed copy of the updated list will be delivered to members with the next magazine – which is … Continue reading
I was recently advised by our supplier that the manufacturer (the only one known) of A40 head gaskets, has advised that that the tooling for making these is beyond its serviceable use and they will therefore not supply any more. … Continue reading